Monday

Today I started my lessons on Alpha school.  For the first time in the last 5 years I'm not the teacher, but the student!  And it feels good!

I had a nice breakfast at the hotel to begin the day full of energy... or basically full of food,  which is good enough for me. 

Later I went to the school.  I found the first day of the course quite interesting and we learnt about different apps to use in our lessons. I found"Nearpod" a really useful tool for teaching. 


In the afternoon I went to Blue Grotto, a beautiful clift area where I had the chance to snorkel among fish. The only problem was to get there... I had to take 2 buses and it took and hour and a half to get there and the same time to come back to St. Paul area. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Thursday

Tuesday

Wednesday