Tuesday

 Today I found difficult to wake up cause I was feeling tired from yesterday... but after a nice breakfast at the hotel I was ready for my second day at Alpha school! 

At the school we learnt about three different applications with many different tools and resources for hybrid teaching.  The apps we were introduced to are classkick, thinglink and  blendspace.  All of them are quite interesting for teaching purposes and I'm sure I'll use them when I get back to Spain. 

Afterwards I got a couple pastizzi (which I'm getting addicted to) and then I took a siesta to get ready for my evening excursion to Valletta, Mdina and Mosta.

 
Pastizzi and Kinnie drink
 
 So I took this night excursion and I really enjoyed what I have the chance to see.  Mdina ad Valletta are beautiful cities. The problem was that the  tour guide was all the time in a rush and we expent more time on the bus than on the cities,  specially in Valletta,which is a shame...so I wouldn't recommend this tour to anyone but I'll totally recommend to visit Valletta and Mdina.
 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Thursday

Wednesday